Why Choose Hope Home Care?
The mission of Hope Home Care, Inc., is to enrich, impact and enhance the life experience of individuals, groups and communities throughout health care treatment and training. The objectives of this agency's activities must be undertaken by the staff whose responsibility is to implement high standards toward patients, family members, visitors and each other.
Our objects are:
- Providing health care to all in need based on Christian principles and the policies of Hope Home Care.
- Rendering a comprehensive, continuous process of care necessary to promote and maintain the highest quality of patient care and their dignity as modeled after Christ's ministry to the end.
- We will conduct our business with honesty and integrity keeping in line with our logo “The Agency With the Hopeful Feelings.” Hope is committed to servicing patients with skilled health care professionals who will assist our patients to reach their optimum and holistic state of health in conjunction with the New York State Department of Health Rules and Regulations.
In this endeavor, Hope Home Care must enlist the assistance of its members to earn the confidence of the community and function cooperatively with all allied agencies, thereby making a significant contribution to the health and welfare of the community we serve.
“We take pride in being different.”
- Our reputation! We have an outstanding reputation of being dependable and caring.
- We have been servicing the community for 30 years. We are smaller than some agencies which means you will have more individual care.
- We have wonderful professional recommendations from some of the finest doctors on Staten Island.
- We are referred by patients and their families.
- Our Intake Department to help answer your questions and help you get started with insurance and get you the home care you need.
- We offer personalized care. We work closely with you to meet your loved ones needs.
- We have high standards and are accredited by the Department of Health and CHAP (Community Health Accreditation Partners).
- We have a diverse and experienced bi-lingual office staff.
- On Site Training for our Home Health Aides
We know our Home Health Aides. They are well trained and experienced.
- We have specialized training for Alzheimer and dementia needs.
- Preventative Care Program – we work hard to keep our clients out of the hospital and in their homes.
- We are available 24 hours a day.
- We care! We care about our patients and treat them with respect and love.